Τετάρτη 3 Ιουνίου 2020

"No other black preacher was going to tell anyone about St. Mark, the man who established the Church on the African continent. I had to do it".

Photo from here

The Modern Monastic Order Of Saint Simon of Cyrene

(..) April 25th is the feast day of St. Mark the Apostle and Evangelist. This was the man who brought the Christian faith to Egypt and established the Church on the African continent that still exist today as the Greek Patriarchate of Alexandria and the Coptic Orthodox Church.  No other black preacher was going to tell anyone about St. Mark.  I had to do and did it on Facebook and YouTube.  Three hundred and fifty people saw the video.  There were 100 likes and it was shared 30 times!  I think I may have found my voice.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου