Τρίτη 15 Ιανουαρίου 2019

Africa - very little could mean life or death to a child

 
 
"Did you know?
-What you think as very little could mean life or death to a child?
-1$ is used to feed a child for the whole day at my humble orphanage and school
- With 50$ every month you could adopt and support a child to get food, shelter, education, clothing and health care at my humble orphanage
There is so much that evades our eyes and ears and we might search for huge things to do for ourspiritual enrichment, while there exists small things that mean a lot to those who are in need. Consider becoming my help in my fight to help the orphans, by becoming a monthly donor to my humble orphanage and school.
Please follow the link below to learn more and see how you can help
Www.orthodoxmissionkenya.org
God bless you".
 
See also

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου